Graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
My main research focus is in the area of high performance power electronics and wireless power transfer for renewable energy, biomedical, automotive, and consumer applications. I have complementary interests in circuits and systems for sensing, electromagnetic systems, feedback and controls, renewable energy, automotive, biomedical, and consumer.
- Chang, A.H.; Avestruz, A.-T.; Leeb, S.B., "Capacitor-Less Photovoltaic Cell-Level Power Balancing using Diffusion Charge Redistribution," in Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on , vol.30, no.2, pp.537-546, Feb. 2015.
- Zhang, R.Y.; Avestruz, A.-T.; White, J.K.; Leeb, S.B., "Design of resonance damping via control synthesis," in Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (COMPEL), 2015 IEEE 16th Workshop on , vol., no., pp.1-9, 12-15 July 2015.
- Avestruz, A.-T.; Chang, A.H.; Leeb, S.B., "Quad-switch push-pull (QSPP) RF amplifier with direct, simultaneous modulation of phase and pulse position for spread-spectrum power applications," in Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), 2015 IEEE , vol., no., pp.3367-3374, 15-19 March 2015.
- Banerjee, A.; Avestruz, A.-T.; Surakitbovorn, K.; Chang, A.H.; Leeb, S.B., "Uniform single-sided induction heating using multiphase, multi-resonant halbach windings," in Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), 2014 Twenty-Ninth Annual IEEE , vol., no., pp.844-851, 16-20 March 2014.
- Avestruz, A.-T.; Cooley, J.J.; Vickery, D.; Paris, J.; Leeb, S.B., "Dimmable Solid State Ballast With Integral Capacitive Occupancy Sensor," in Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on , vol.59, no.4, pp.1739-1750, April 2012.
- Avestruz, A.-T.; Santa, W.; Carlson, D.; Jensen, R.; Stanslaski, Scott; Helfenstine, A.; Denison, T., "A 5 uW/Channel Spectral Analysis IC for Chronic Bidirectional Brain–Machine Interfaces," in Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of , vol.43, no.12, pp.3006-3024, Dec. 2008.